We are a biotech and medical technology startup developing revolutionary technologies and products that will enable non-surgical/non-invasive Brain-Computer Interface (BCI), as well as high-specificity cancer-targeting nanostructures and devices capable of diagnosing and effectively treating the most aggressive and currently “untreatable” cancers, such as glioblastoma and pancreatic cancer.
- We have been awarded a multi-million dollar Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) contract to develop next-generation BCI (also known as Brain-Machine Interface BMI), without drilling holes in the skull and without inserting thousands of wires into the brain.
- We have proven the effectiveness of technologies for treating and diagnosing cancers and high-specificity targeted intra-cellular drug delivery through both in vitro to understand the basic science and in vivo animal studies. Our results are reported in extensive peer-reviewed publications in high-impact journals.
- Co-Founders Drs. Ping Liang and Sakhrat Khizroev
- Ping Liang: Emeritus Professor of Electrical Engineering, Fellow of Canadian National Academy of Engineering and US National Academy of Inventors. Founder and CEO of TransDimension Inc (ranked as 32nd Fastest Growing Technology Company in North America in 2005) and RF DSP Inc (5G technology).
- Sakhrat Khizroev: Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami, Fellow of US National Academy of Inventors.